Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Warren County offers a wide range of services and programs to the community. Offices are located in the Wayne Dumont, Jr. Administration Building, the main Warren County government facility, first floor, and include a meeting room.
Programs and services include:
- Agriculture and Resource Management (Field Crops, Livestock)
- Agriculture and Resource Management (Fruits, Vegetables)
- Family and Community Health Sciences
- Cooperative Extension of Warren County - SNAP-Ed
- NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP-Ed)